POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloth - as shrinkwrap? : Re: Cloth - as shrinkwrap? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:37:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth - as shrinkwrap?
From: Chris Holtorf
Date: 22 Dec 2004 18:05:18
Message: <1103_1103757067@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:28:59 -0600, "GrimDude" <a36### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:
> See pov.gen for details.
>
> This would be the beginnings of a new upper wing for a Fokker V.5 (Dr.1)
> that I would like to cover with fabric.
>
> - Grim

I would love to be able to do the same for my Albatros (as well as
a lot of other things to add as well). I've played around with creating
surfaces to achieve the same effect but it is very time consuming and not
easy to do over a WW1 aeroplane wing. It also hasn't looked very good.

Chris Holtorf

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'albatros.jpg' (46 KB)